Aspire Pediatric Therapy's Philosophy & Treatment Approach
At Aspire, our treatment is child-centered:
- Individualized treatment plans are established based on each child's needs. Our therapist's consider each child's unique strengths, challenges, and interests along with family goals.
- Play-based therapeutic interventions are provided in a fun, positive environment so children feel confident and free to explore, learn, and develop new skills and improve their abilities.
- A "just-right" challenge is emphasized utilizing play-based interventions in order to instill motivation, develop skills for independence, and foster confidence for long term success.
- To provide family-focused, play-based occupational, speech, & feeding therapy services incorporating neuro-developmental, sensory integrative, cognitive, and developmental based interventions.
At Aspire, our treatment is family-focused:
- Families are considered an integral part of the team.
- Our therapists provide ongoing family education and coaching throughout your child's care to facilitate successful carryover to home and the community.
- Our goal is to ensure that families understand what their child's strengths and challenges are, understand the "why" a child is having these challenges, and understand the purpose and goals of the therapeutic interventions being provided.
- Our clinics and staff foster a supportive environment where families can voice concerns and ask questions about their child's development and abilities.
At Aspire, our team is made up caring, dedicated occupational therapists and speech language pathologists:
- The clinicians at Aspire maintain a consistent schedule. This practice model of providing a consistent therapist allows you and your child to develop a rapport and therapeutic relationship that fosters successful outcomes.
- Our therapists are licensed and board certified in their respective fields.
- Our therapists participate in ongoing specialized training and education in their related fields specific to pediatrics to continually enhance their skills and knowledge with up to date, evidence based practices.
"Know me for what I can
do, NOT what I can't!"